Luoyang Shuangyuan power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Luoyang Shuangyuan power station (大唐洛阳双源发电厂) is a 330-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan —, China.
The map below shows the location of Luoyang Prefecture, the approximate location of the plant, in Henan Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Luoyang Shuangyuan Thermal Power
- Parent company:
- Location: Luoyang Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.618, 112.454 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 330 MW (Units 1 & 2: 165 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Luoyang Shuangyuan Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.