MMC Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
MMC Coal Mine is a 0.3-million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) coal mine in Muara Badak, Kutai Kartanegara, the province of East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
The map below shows the approx. location of the coal mine in Muara Badak, Kutai Kartanegara, the province of East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
- Operator: Mandira Mitra Coalindo
- Owner: Gupta Coal India
- Location: Muara Badak, Kutai Kartanegara, the province of East Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -0.3160, 117.3791 (approx.)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year: 2010
- Production capacity: 0.3 Mtpa
- Total reserves (Mt):
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2): 20.0
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI-ICMA), "Indonesian Coal Book, 2020-2021," Petromindo.com, February 2020.