Maiduoshan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Maiduoshan mine(神华宁夏煤业集团麦垛山煤矿) located in the middle east of Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, is a permitted coal mine with an annual production capacity of 8 million tonnes(Mt). Shenhua Ningxia Coal Group is in charge of its construction and operation.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Xisan Village, Majiatan Town, Lingwu, Ningxia Autonomous Region
Coal Mine Background
In December 2008, the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) has ratified the construction of Maiduoshan Coal Mine with production capacity of 8 Mt per year.
In 2018, the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region Development and Reform Commission has approved Maiduoshan Mine's request of delayed experimental operation.
- Sponsor: Shenhua Ningxia Coal Group
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group (51%), Ningxia State-Owned Capital Operation Group (49%）
- Location: Xisan Village, Majiatan Town, Lingwu, Ningxia Autonomous Region
- GPS Coordinates: 37.857982,106.772689
- Status: Proposed
- Annual Production Capacity: 8 Mt/year
- Total Resources: 1,979.27Mt
- Minable Reserves: 1,138.86Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous and anthracite
- Mine Size: 65k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: