Maloma coal mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Maloma coal mine is an operating mine in Lubombo, Eswatini.
The map below shows the exact location of the mine.
Maloma Colliery Limited owns and operates the mine.
- Operator: Maloma Colliery Limited
- Owner: Maloma Colliery Limited
- Location: Lubombo, Eswatini
- Coordinates: 78.22558, 15.627234 (Exact)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 0.6 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Reserves:
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type: Anthracite
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1993
- Source of Financing:
Articles and Resources
- Maloma Company Website, Operations, accessed June 2021