Matagiola-Massafra Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Matagiola-Massafra Gas Pipeline is a proposed natural gas pipeline in Italy.
The pipeline will run from Brindisi to Massafra (Taranto Province), Italy.
- Owner: SNAM Rete Gas S.p.A.
- Length: 80 km / 49.7 miles
- Diameter: 55 inches
- Status: Proposed
- Start Year: 2026
- Cost: $285,600,000
The project is listed in the European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas Ten Year Network Development Plan with the code "TRA-N-1195". The project also appears within project 7.3.4 on the European Commission's Projects of Common Interest list, making it eligible for EU public funding support.
Articles and resources
- MATAGIOLA - MASSAFRA NATURAL GAS PIPELINE , accessed Jan. 15, 2020.
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (2020). "TYNDP - Annex A - Projects Tables RPJ007_NS_2020 - entsog". ENTSOG. Retrieved September 16, 2020.
- "4th list of Projects of Common Interest," European Commission, Oct. 31, 2019