Mezhdurechenskiy coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Mezhdurechenskiy coal mine is operated by JSC Mezhdurechie, a subsidiary of Evraz, producing 3.6 million tonnes of coal per annum, in the southwest of the Tom-Usinsk area of the Kuznetsk (Kuzbass) coal basin, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia. 
The map below shows the exact location of the mine.
JSC Mezhdurechie, a subsidiary of Evraz, operates the mine.
- Operator: JSC Mezhdurechie
- Parent Company: Evraz
- Location: Mezdurechensk town, in Mezhdurechensky District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia
- GPS Coordinates: 53.656418, 87.927914 (exact)
- Status: Existing
- Production Capacity: 3.6 mtpa
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal type: coking coal
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: underground (longwall)
- Mine Depth:
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- Raspadskaya, "About Company", Raspadskaya website, accessed 13 January 2020.
- Raspadskaya Coal Mines, Kemerovo Oblast, NE Energy, accessed May 13, 2020
- Evraz's owners get green light for takeover of top Russian coking coal asset, S&P Global, March 30, 2020
- Business Review