Mudu power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Mudu power station (木渡发电厂) is a 210-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jiangsu Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Wuxi Prefecture, the approximate location of the plant, in Jiangsu Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Mudu Power Bureau
- Parent company:
- Location: Wuxi Prefecture, Jiangsu Province, China
- Coordinates: 31.49, 120.311 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 210 MW (Unit 1)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1990
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Mudu Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Dec. 2015.