NAL Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
NAL Coal Mine is a 0.1-million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) coal mine in Talwai, Sawahlunto, the province of West Sumatra, Indonesia.
The map below shows the approx. location of the coal mine in Talwai, Sawahlunto, the province of West Sumatra, Indonesia.
- Operator: Nusa Alam Lestari
- Owner: Nusa Alam Lestari
- Location: Talwai, Sawahlunto, the province of West Sumatra, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -2.9455, 115.2240 (approx.)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year: 2009
- Production capacity: 0.1 Mtpa
- Total reserves (Mt): 1.25
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2): 1.0
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer: PLN Ombilin Plant
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI-ICMA), "Indonesian Coal Book, 2020-2021," Petromindo.com, February 2020.