NCI Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
NCI Coal Mine is a 0.56-million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) coal mine in Palaran, the province of East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
The map below shows the exact location of the coal mine in Palaran, the province of East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
- Operator: Nuansacipta Coal Investment
- Owner: MNC Energi (51%), FSJ Global Investindo (49%)
- Location: Palaran, the province of East Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -0.6350, 117.1900 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year: 2010
- Production capacity: 0.56 Mtpa
- Total reserves (Mt):
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2): 20.02
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer: Bantuas
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI-ICMA), "Indonesian Coal Book, 2020-2021," Petromindo.com, February 2020.