NLMK Lipetsk steel plant
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
NLMK Lipetsk (НЛМК Липецкой (Russian)) is an integrated steel plant in Lipetsk, Russia.
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Lipetsk, Russia.
NLMK Lipetsk and Altai-Koks coke plants operate as part of a single manufacturing network.
- Private/State ownership: private
- Parent company: NLMK (Fletcher Group Holdings Ltd. 81.4%, Other 18.6%)
- Owner: Novolipetsk
- Alternative plant names: Novolipetsk Steel, Novolipetsk Iron and Steel Works, NLMZ (predecessor)
- Other language plant name: НЛМК Липецкой (Russian)
- Location: 2 Ploshad Metallurgov, Lipetsk, Russia, 398040
- GPS Coordinates: 52.557372, 39.629574 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 1934 (age 86–87)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Production (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Crude steel: 13300 (2018)
- Steel product category: flat, long
- Steel products: rebar, hot-rolled, galvanized, polymer coated, pipe
- Steelmaking process: integrated
- Primary steel production equipment: basic oxygen furnaces (BOF) (# unknown, BOF#2 (repaired 2019), BOF#3 (upgrade secheduled for 2020)); blast furances (BF) (# unknown, BF#6 (repaired 2019))
- Power source: 150 MW recovery cogeneration plant designed to process blast furnace gas from BF #7.
- Iron ore source: Stoilensky (part of NLMK Group).
Articles and resources
- Contacts, NLMK, Retrieved on: Jun. 18, 2020
- About NLMK, NMLK, Retrieved on: Jun. 18, 2020
- Production, NLMK, Retrieved on: Jun. 18, 2020
- Group structure, NLMK, Retrieved on: Jun. 18, 2020
- History, NLMK, Retrieved on: Jun. 18, 2020
- NLMK improves environmental performance of BF and BOF operations, NLMK, May 25, 2020, Retrieved on: Jun. 18, 2020
- Shop, NLMK, Retrieved on: Jun. 18, 2020