Nanjing Meishan power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The map below shows the location of the power station in Jiangning District -, Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China.
- Sponsor: Meishan Iron & Steel Co, Ltd.
- Parent company: China Baowu Steel Group
- Location: Jiangning District -, Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China
- Coordinates: 31.9007, 118.6140 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 110 MW
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 50 MW (start-up in 2001)
- Unit 3: Coal-fired subcritical, 60 MW (start-up in 2001)