Nanshan Aluminum Yili power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Nanshan Aluminum Yili power station (南山铝业怡力热电三期(南山东海热电三期)) is a 990-megawatt (MW) captive coal-fired power plant n Shandong Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the power station in Longkou County.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Shandong Nanshan Aluminum Co.
- Parent company: Shandong Nanshan Group
- Location: Longkou County, Yantai Prefecture, Shandong Province, China
- Coordinates: 37.728687, 120.443329 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 990 MW (Units 1-3: 330 MW)
- Projected in service: 2010 (Units 1-2), 2011 (Unit 3)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: