|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Australia and coal|
National Power is a a privately-owned company which operates a coal fired power station in New South Wales, has interests in wind, solar and biomass projects.
Current coal-fired power stations
Handout from carbon tax package
National Power received $8,766,418.74 of the $1 billion cash payments given out in 2011/12 to the operators of the most polluting coal-fired power stations. The cash was paid from the Energy Security Fund which was established as a part of the carbon tax legislation passed in 2011.
National Power has offices in Oakland, CA, USA and Sydney, NSW, Australia.
329 Jefferson Street, Oakland, CA, USA 94607
Level 16, 60 Carrington Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
Phone: (02) 9279-0755
Fax: (02) 9279-1674
Email National Power: info AT nppartners.com
Articles and Resources
Related GEM.wiki articles
- "About National Power", National Power website, acccessed May 2011.
- "Fossil", National Power website,accessed May 2011.
- Department of Climate Change and Energy Efficiency,"Generation complexes eligible to receive Energy Security Fund cash payments", Department of Climate Change and Energy Efficiency website, July 9, 2012.
- Australian Government, "An overview of the Clean Energy Legislative Package", Clean Energy Future website, accessed January 2013.
- Energy Security Council, "About the Council", Energy Security Council website, accessed January 2013.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|