Nazarovskaya power station
|This article is part of the Global Energy Monitor coverage of Russia and coal|
Nazarovskaya power station (Nazarovo, Назаровская ГРЭС) is a 1,373-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Krasnoyarsk territory, Russia.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant, which is in Nazarovo town, Krasnoyarsk territory.
Background on Plant
Unit 7 was built already in 1968 with design capacity of 500MW, but could not achieve its projected capacity for 50 years. Over 2011-2013 the unit was rebuilt, achieving initial capacity of 415 MW, this was stepped up to 433MW and later to 498MW, thanks to auxiliary equipment and technical adjustments.
In November 2020 a refurbishment of Units 1-6 was completed which increased their overall capacity by 65 MW.
In March 2022, one of the five pipes of the pulverizing plant collapsed at the station. Its replacement was scheduled to take place later on in 2022. There were no injuries due to this incident.
The power plant produced 2,599 million kWh of electricity in 2021, in 2020 generation was 2,560 million kWh.
- Sponsor: TGC-13 (OJSC Yenisei TGC)
- Parent company: SUEK
- Location: Nazarovo town, Krasnoyarsk territory, Russia
- Coordinates: 56.038956, 90.345601 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,373 MW
- Type: Subcritical (Units 1-6); Supercritical (Unit 7)
- In service: Units 1-6: 1961-68; Unit 7: 2014
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source: Nazarovsky coal mine, Borodinsky coal mine
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Sibgenco. "НАЗАРОВСКАЯ ГРЭС". sibgenco.ru. Retrieved November 2022 via the Wayback Machine. Check date values in:
- Global Power Plant Database, World Resources Institute, Version 1.0.0, April 2018.
- Nazarovskaya CHP Coal Power Plant Russia, Global Energy Observatory, accessed June 2018.
- Назаровская ГРЭС, Wikipedia (Russian), accessed June 2018.
- "Энергоблок 7 Назаровской ГРЭС повышает мощность". in-power.ru. March 2014.
- Назаровская ГРЭС после техперевооружения стала мощнее на 65 МВт и экологичнее, zapad24.ru, Nov. 25, 2020
- "СГК подтвердила ЧП на Назаровской ГРЭС". zapad24.ru. Mar 9, 2022. Retrieved Jul 1, 2022.
- "Производственные итоги 2021 года: выработка электроэнергии и тепла растет". Sibgenco.online. January 2022. Retrieved November 2022. Check date values in: