Novo Tempo Barcarena power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Novo Tempo Barcarena power station (Usina Termelétrica Novo Tempo) is a proposed 605-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Pará, Brazil.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Barcarena, the state of Pará, Brazil.
- Sponsor: CELBA (Centrais Elétricas Barcarena S.A.)
- Parent company: Oak Participações [50%]; Golar LNG [25%]; Stonepeak Partners LP [25%]
- Location: Barcarena, Pará, Brazil
- Coordinates: -1.5487, -48.7456 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 605 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Terminais de GNL no Brasil, CICLO 2019-2020" (PDF). Empresa de Pesquisa Energética. October 31, 2020. Archived (PDF) from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Golar Power awarded PPA for 605MW LNG-to-Power Project in Barcarena, Brazil". GlobeNewswire. October 21, 2019. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Celba, da Golar Power, tem aval para construir terminal de GNL no Pará". Reuters. December 29, 2020. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Relatório de Impacto AmbientalUSINA TERMELÉTRICA - UTE NOVO TEMPO BARCARENA" (PDF). Consultoria Ambiental Genival Nunes - Celba. December 1, 2017. Archived (PDF) from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "UTE Novo Tempo Barcarena é considerada prioritária pelo governo do PA". CanalEnergia. Archived from the original on May 4, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.