Portocém power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Portocém power station (Usina Termelétrica Portocém) is a proposed 2163-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Ceará, Brazil.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Caucaia, the state of Ceará, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Portocem Geração de Energia Ltda.
- Parent company: EDP – Energias de Portugal, S.A.
- Location: Caucaia, Ceará, Brazil
- Coordinates: -3.6275, -38.8476 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 2163 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Institutional". Pecém. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- Povo, O. (July 3, 2019). "Aprovada licença ambiental para instalação de termelétrica". Opovo. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Termelétrica instalada em Caucaia abrirá 3 mil vagas de emprego; saiba mais". O Petroleo. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.