Nucor-Yamato Steel Hickman plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Nucor-Yamato Steel Hickman plant is an electric steel plant in Armorel, Arkansas, United States.
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Armorel, Arkansas, United States.
- Private/State ownership: private
- Parent company: Nucor Corporation
- Owner: Nucor-Yamato Steel Co., Ltd.
- Location: 5929 East State Highway 18, Armorel, Arkansas 72315, United States
- GPS Coordinates: 35.901162, -89.776190 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 1988 (age 32–33)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Crude steel: 2500 (EAF)
- Steel product category: long
- Steel products: beams, structurals
- Steelmaking process: electric
- Primary steel production equipment: 2 electric arc furnaces (EAF) (1993)
Articles and resources
- Locations, Nucor, Retrieved on: Aug. 18, 2020
- Nucor Corporation, Dun & Bradstreet, Retrieved on: Aug. 18, 2020
- History, Nucor Steel, Retrieved on: Aug. 18, 2020
- Nucor Yamato, Nucor Yamato, Retrieved on: Aug. 19, 2020
- 2020 AIST Electric Arc Furnace Roundup, Association for Iron & Steel Technology, Jan. 2020