Ossinikovskaya coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Ossinikovskaya coal mine is an underground mine in Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
The map below shows the location of the mine, in Ossiniki Urban District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
Coal Mine Background
The Ossinikovskaya coal mine is an underground mine, operated by Raspadskaya Coal Company, a subsidiary of Evraz, producing 1.29 million tonnes per annum, in Novokuznetsk in the Kuzbass coalfield, in Kemerovo Oblast, Russia. It is part of the Yuzhkuzbassugol coal mining complex. Raspadskaya Coal Company, a subsidiary of Evraz, operates the mine.
- Sponsor: Raspadskaya Coal Company
- Parent Company: Evraz
- Location: Ossiniki Urban District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia
- GPS Coordinates: 53.645605, 87.415853 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.29 million tonnes
- Total Resource: 413.7 MT (for all of Yuzhkuzbassugol coal mining complex)
- Mineable Reserves: 300 million tonnes, 390.9 mt booked reserves, 160 mt commercial resreves 
- Coal type: Coking coal
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- Шахта «Осинниковская» (Осинники), Wikimapia, accessed Mar. 2021.
- Evraz, "Novokuznetsk site," Evraz website, accessed 7 January 2020.
- EVRAZ 2015 Annual Report, page 76
- https://www.ar2015.evraz.com/AR2015_EVRAZ.pdf page 76
- https://www.evraz.com/en/company/assets/novokuznetsk-site/#osinnikovskaya , 18 March 2021