PT Supra Bara Energi
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
PT Supra Bara Energi is an Indonesian coal mining company.
Export deal with Peabody
In December 2010, Peabody Energy signed a deal to receive coal from PT Supra Bara Energi (SBE) in Indonesia. The coal from SBE's mine in East Kalimantan will be exported to customers located in the Asian Pacific Rim through Peabody's COALTRADE international Singapore trading hub. Over the next five years, Peabody plans to supply several million tons of coal from SBE's Indonesian mine.
Articles and Resources
- Peabody Energy, "Peabody Energy Enters Into Long-Term Coal Sourcing Agreement Accessing Indonesian Coal", Media Release, December 20, 2010.
- "Peabody's New Coal Backup" Zacks Investment Research, Dec. 21, 2010.
Related GEM.wiki articles
- Indonesia's Coal: local impacts - global links
- Indonesia's geothermal potential
- Indonesia and nuclear power
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association
- Celukan Bawang power station
- China Huadian Corporation
- Global use and production of coal