Pansan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Pansan Coal Mine (淮南矿业（集团）有限责任公司潘三煤矿) is located in Luji Town, Panji District,Huainan City, Anhui Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Luji Town, Panji District, Huainan City, Anhui Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
Pansan Coal Mine is operated by Huainan Mining (Group) Co., Ltd., Construction started in June 1979 and was put into production in November 1992, with a design production capacity of 3.0 Mt/a and an approved production capacity of 5.0 Mt/a.
- Sponsor: Huainan Mining (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Huaihe Energy Holding Group Co., Ltd. (82.90%), China Cinda Asset Management Co., Ltd. (8.32%), CCB Financial Asset Investment Co., Ltd. (2.85%)
- Location: Luji Town, Panji District, Huainan City, Anhui Province
- GPS Coordinates: 32.824619,116.745197(exact)
- Status: operating
- Production Capacity: 5Mt／year
- Total Resource: 766.917Mt
- Minable Reserves: 381.881Mt
- Coal Type: bit(gas coal, 1/3 coking coal)
- Mine Size: 54.10k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Year of Operating: 1992
- Source of Financing: