Parambahan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Parambahan Coal Mine is a 0.5-million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) coal mine in Talawi, Sawahlunto, the province of West Sumatera, Indonesia.
The map below shows the exact location of the coal mine in Talawi, Sawahlunto, the province of West Sumatera, Indonesia.
- Operator: Allied Indo Coal Jaya
- Owner: Allied Queensland Coal
- Location: Talawi, Sawahlunto, the province of West Sumatera, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -0.6095, 100.7770 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year: 1987
- Production capacity: 0.5 Mtpa
- Total reserves (Mt): 5
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Mine type: Underground
- Mine size (Km2): 3.72
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer: Teluk Bayur Port
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI-ICMA), "Indonesian Coal Book, 2020-2021," Petromindo.com, February 2020.