The Phularitand mine is an opencast coal mine operated by Bharat Coking Coal Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India, with a capacity of 3 million tonnes-per-annum (MTPA) in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India. It is located in Cluster 2.
The map below shows the exact location of the Phularitand coal mine, in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India.
- Sponsor: Bharat Coking Coal Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India
- Coordinates: 23.781738, 86.227241 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 3 MTPA
- Reserves: 53.451 MT.
- Resources: 247.039 
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Mining method: opencast
Articles and resources
- Paryavaran Bhawan,Cluster II, Ministry of Environment, Forests, & Climate Change, February 6, 2013.
- Government of India Ministry of Environment Forestry and Climate Change, "Mining Plan and Mine Closure Plan for Amalgamated Muraidih-Phularitand (Part) Colliery,BCCL", Government of India Website, Accessed May 2021