Pince-Lendava-Kidričevo Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Pince-Lendava-Kidričevo Gas Pipeline is a proposed gas pipeline in Slovenia.
- Owner: Plinovodi d.o.o.
- Current capacity:
- Length: 73 km
- Diameter: 19.7 inches (500 mm)
- Status: Proposed
- Start Year: 2023
- Associated Infrastructure:
- ENTSOG Code: TRA-N-112
The project is a part of the European Union's Projects of Common Interest (PCI), making it eligible for public funding. The Connecting Europe Facility has provided the project with a €344,500 grant for preparatory studies.
- ENTSOG TYNDP 2020 - Annex A - Projects Tables, 12 Nov 2019
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (October 2020). "TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission" (PDF). ENTSOG. Retrieved December 4, 2020.
- INNOVATION AND NETWORKS EXECUTIVE AGENCY (December 2020). "Studies for the gas transmission pipeline R15/1 Pince - Lendava - Kidričevo". europa.eu. Retrieved December 9, 2020.
- Plinovodi d.o.o (2018). "TEN-YEAR GAS TRANSMISSION NETWORK DEVELOPMENT PLAN FOR THE 2019 − 2028 PERIOD" (PDF). plinovodi.si. p. 48. Retrieved August 19, 2020.
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (2020). "ENTSOG TEN-YEAR NETWORK DEVELOPMENT PLAN 2020". entsog.eu. Retrieved August 19, 2020.
- Studies for the gas transmission pipeline R15/1 Pince - Lendava - Kidričevo, European Commission, accessed Nov 25, 2020]