Pocerady Power Station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Pocerady power station, in Ustecky Region, Czech Republic, has 1,847 megawatts (MW) of generating capacity (1,000 MW coal-fired and 847 MW gas-fired).
The plant is located near Pocerady in Most, Ústecký.
The initial installed power output of the plant was 6 x 200 MW. Units 1 and 2 were commissioned in 1970, Units 3 and 4 in 1971, and Units 5-6 in 1977. Unit 1 was decommissioned in 1994.
In 2024 ownership will be transferred from CEZ Group to Severní Energetická a.s. (Sev.en Energy) for CZK 2 billion.
- Sponsor: CEZ Group
- Parent company: CEZ a. s.
- Location: Pocerady, Ustecky Region, Czech Republic
- Coordinates: 50.4267, 13.6747 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 1,847 MW
- Pocerady-1 power station Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 200 MW (start-up in 1970)
- Pocerady-1 power station Unit 3: Coal-fired subcritical, 200 MW (start-up in 1971)
- Pocerady-1 power station Unit 4: Coal-fired subcritical, 200 MW (start-up in 1971)
- Pocerady-2 power station Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 200 MW (start-up in 1977)
- Pocerady-2 power station Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 200 MW (start-up in 1977)
- Unit 2: Gas-fired combined cycle with CHP, 847 MW (start-up in 2014)
Articles and resources
- CEZ Group, "The Pocerady Power Station", CEZ Group website, accessed October 2012.
- "ČEZ didn´t use the option". CEZ Group. January 2, 2020.
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1019168 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 315700Q4RMQ97J737965 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1019205 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 27W-GU-EPC2B21-L accessed November 2019
- Elektr%C3%A1rna Po%C4%8Derady Wikipedia, accessed December 2019
- Počerady CCGT Plant - Do Business - ÅF
Related GEM.wiki articles
Europe and coal
- Austria and coal
- Belgium and coal
- Bulgaria and coal
- France and coal
- Germany and coal
- Greece and coal
- Hungary and coal
- Italy and coal
- Norway and coal
- Poland and coal
- Slovakia and coal
- United Kingdom and coal