Port of Stockton District Energy Facility
From Global Energy Monitor
Port of Stockton District Energy Facility was a 60.0-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station owned and operated by FPL Energy Operating Services Inc. in Stockton, California.
- Owner: FPL Energy Operating Services Inc.
- Parent Company: FPL Group
- Plant Nameplate Capacity: 60.0 MW (Megawatts)
- Units and In-Service Dates: Unit 1: 60.0 MW (1987)
- Location: 2526 West Washington St., Stockton, CA 95203
- GPS Coordinates: 37.943207, -121.33038
- Coal Consumption:
- Coal Source:
- Number of Employees:
- Unit Retirements: Unit retired in March 2012
- CO2 Emissions: 382,863 tons (2006)
- SO2 Emissions:
- SO2 Emissions per MWh:
- NOx Emissions:
- Mercury Emissions:
Articles and Resources
- "EIA 860m February 2020" EIA.gov, accessed May 2020.
- Existing Electric Generating Units in the United States, 2005, Energy Information Administration, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Environmental Integrity Project, "Dirty Kilowatts: America’s Most Polluting Power Plants", July 2007.
- Facility Registry System, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Carbon Monitoring for Action database, accessed Feb. 2009.
- NETL Coal Power Plant Database, National Energy Technology Laboratory, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
- AirData Query Database, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed April 2009.
Related GEM.wiki articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|