Portovaya LNG Terminal
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Portovaya LNG Terminal is a proposed LNG export terminal in Vyborgsky district, Leningrad oblast, Russia.
- Owner: Gazprom
- Location: Vyborgsky district, Leningrad oblast, Russia
- Coordinates: 60.523347, 28.130122 (exact)
- Capacity: 1.5 mtpa, 0.21 bcfd
- Status: Construction
- Type: Export
- Start Year: 2021
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
As of April 2020, there have been no development updates and the project is presumed to still be under construction.
Articles and resources
- Kaliningrad FSRU set to return to Russian exclave, Argus Media, Jan. 3, 2020
- BloombergNEF LNG Export and Import Projects--Q4 2020, BloombergNEF, January 21, 2021
- Gazprom: Portovaya LNG Plant to Be Used for Bunkering Marine Vessels in Russia, World Maritime News, Dec. 28, 2018