RKBM Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
RKBM Coal Mine is a 0.04-million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) coal mine in Muara Badak, Kutai Kartanegara, the province of East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
The map below shows the exact location of the coal mine in Muara Badak, Kutai Kartanegara, the province of East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
- Operator: Raja Kutai Baru Makmur
- Owner: Mayapada Energy Indonesia
- Location: Muara Badak, Kutai Kartanegara, the province of East Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -0.4980, 117.1801 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year: 2011
- Production capacity: 0.04 Mtpa
- Total reserves (Mt):
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2): 84.04
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI-ICMA), "Indonesian Coal Book, 2020-2021," Petromindo.com, February 2020.