RWE Innogy "pools the renewable energy expertise and generating plant of the RWE Group and builds and operates renewable power generation stations in the UK and Europe. RWE Innogy has interests in wind power but also states that "biomass and hydroelectric power will also be vigorously expanded" and that it will "pursue opportunities in solar and geothermal energy, as well as wave and tidal power."
Articles and Resources
- "The company for renewable energy", RWE website, accessed July 2007.
Related GEM.wiki articles
- Advanced Power Technology Forum
- British Coal Utilisation Research Association
- Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform
- UK Coal
- Coal Authority (UK)
- Department of Trade and Industry (UK)
- Scottish Coal
- British Geological Survey
- European Union Large Combustion Plant Directive
- United Kingdom and coal
- Very low sulphur coal
- "Eggborough", British Energy website, accessed June 2008.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|