Red Partisan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Red Partisan Coal Mine (Chervonyy partyzan in Ukrainian, or Krasnyy partizan in Russian) is an underground coal mine in Luhansk Oblast, Ukraine.
The map below shows the location of the mine, near Chervonopartyzansk (Voznesenivka), in Sverdlovsk (Dovzhansk) Raion, Luhansk Oblast, Ukraine. The mine is located within the rebel-controlled territory of the so-called Luhansk People's Republic.
The Red Partisan coal mine is an underground coal mine. It is operated by DTEK Sverdlovanthracite LLC, a subsidiary of DTEK Group, which is owned by Ukrainian billionaire Rinat Akhmetov. It has a capacity of 750,000 tons per year, but has often mined more than 1 million tons annually.
- Owner: DTEK Sverdlovanthracite LLC
- Parent Company: DTEK Group (owned by Rinat Akhmetov)
- Location: Chervonopartyzansk (Voznesenivka), Sverdlovsk (Dovzhansk) Raion, Luhansk Oblast, Ukraine
- GPS Coordinates: 48.061764, 39.8073332 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 0.75 MT/year
- Total Reserves: 122 MT (2003)
- Recoverable Reserves:
- Coal type: Anthracite
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1958
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- Шахта "Красный Партизан" и горно-обогатительная фабрика "Краснопартизанская", Wikimapia, accessed Mar. 2021.
- Шахта «Червоний партизан», Wikipedia (Ukrainian), accessed Mar. 2021.
- Шахта «Красный партизан», MiningWiki, accessed Mar. 2021.