|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Reefton Operations Coal Mine is a SURFACE mine in Reefton, West Coast Region of New Zealand's South Island. It refers to two smaller mines immediately adjacent to each other, Reddale mine and Burke's Creek mine.
The map below shows the Approximate location of the mine.
Rosco Contractors Ltd own the mines, the mines are operated by Moore Mining and Boatmans Coal. They were acquired by their current owners in 2017, purchased from the sate run company Solid Energy.  .
- Operator: Moore Mining, Boatmans Coal 
- Owner: Rosco Contractors Ltd 
- Location: Reefton, West Coast Region, South Island, New Zealand 
- Coordinates: -42.098206,171.891035 (Approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: .0517 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Reserves: 18 million tonnes (2012)
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type: SUBBITUMINOUS (Thermal)
- Mine Type: SURFACE
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: Rosco Contractors Ltd. 
Articles and resources
- Rosco Contractors Ltd, "Rosco Coal", Rosco Contractors Website, Accessed February 2021
- New Zealand Petroleum and Minerals, "Operating coal mines", Ministry of Economic Development Website, accessed February 2021.
- The Treasury of New Zealand, "Solid Energy Quarterly Report", NZ Treasury website, accessed February 2021.