Richards Bay Coal Terminal Company
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of South Africa|
Richards Bay Coal Terminal Company is a consortium comprising ten shareholding coal and coal logistics companies which owns the Richards Bay Coal Terminal, the largest coal terminal on the African continent.
The ten shareholding companies in the terminal are:
- Anglo Operations Ltd,
- BHP Billiton Energy Coal South Africa Limited,
- Kangra Coal (Pty) Ltd,
- Sasol Mining (Pty) Ltd,
- Total Coal South Africa (Pty) Ltd,
- Xstrata SA (Pty) Ltd,
- South Dunes Coal Terminal Company (Pty) Limited,
- Exxaro Coal (Pty) Limited,
- Optimum Coal Holdings (Pty) Ltd and
- Koornfontein Mines (Pty) Ltd.
Richards Bay Harbour
South Africa, 3900
PO Box 56
Richards Bay, 3900
Phone: +27 (0)35 904 4911
Resources and articles
Related GEM.wiki articles
- "RBCT shareholders", Richards Bay Coal Terminal Company website, accessed November 2012.