Rovat Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Rovat Coal Mine is a surface mine in Ayni, Tajikistan.
The map below shows the approximate location of the mine.
The mine is located in the Fan-Yagnob coal deposit.
- Operator: Coal Mining Department of the Combinat of Metallurgy Tojik
- Owner: Coal Mining Department of the Combinat of Metallurgy Tojik
- Location: Ayni, Tajikistan
- Coordinates: 39.409984, 68.529179 (Approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 0.3 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Reserves:
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type:
- Mine Type: Surface, Open Pit
- Start Year: 2015
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- Little Earth, Review of the Coal Sector in the Republic of Tajikistan, n.d., accessed September 2021