Rumford power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
|Report an error|
Rumford power station is a 275-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Maine, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Rumford, United States.
- Owner: Rumford Power, Inc. [100%]
- Parent: Carlyle Group [100%]
- Location: Rumford, Oxford, Maine, United States
- Coordinates: 44.5303, -70.5219 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 275 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "www.carlyle.com/media-room/news-release-archive/emera-sell-new-england-gas-fired-generation-facilities-carlyle". Archived from the original on September 17, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.