From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Energy Monitor coverage of "clean coal."|
SCS Energy LLC
30 Monument Square, Suite 235
Concord, MA 01742
Email: reception At scsenergyllc.com
- Brad Campbell, Public Affairs Council
- Frank Smith, a co-founder of SCS
- Bruce Dyer, executive vice president of engineering and construction
- Marisa Mascaro, executive vice president of legal and regulatory affairs
- Paul Meyers, chief financial officer
- Julie Millar, vice president of development and government relations
- Daniel Schrag, professor at Harvard University who was hired after publishing a paper in 2006 on carbon sequestration under the ocean floor. The paper, co-authored with graduate student Kurt Zenz House, can be found "here".
- Jessica Harrop, "Climate Central shoot in Linden, NJ: Part 1 of 2", Climate Central, November 24, 2009.
- "Our team", SCS Energy website, accessed September 7, 2010.
- Bruce Upbin, "Bury our carbon at sea", "Forbes", November 3, 2009.
- Kate Galbraith, "A plan for U.S. emissions to be buried under sea", "New York Times", April 17, 2009.