SDJ Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
SDJ Coal Mine is a 0.66-million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) coal mine in Angsana, Tanah Bumbu, the province of South Kalimantan, Indonesia.
The map below shows the approx. location of the coal mine in Angsana, Tanah Bumbu, the province of South Kalimantan, Indonesia.
- Operator: Sungai Danau Jaya
- Owner: Geo Energy Resources
- Location: Angsana, Tanah Bumbu, the province of South Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -3.7527, 115.4683 (approx.)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year:
- Production capacity: 0.66 Mtpa
- Total reserves (Mt): 29
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2): 2.35
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI-ICMA), "Indonesian Coal Book, 2020-2021," Petromindo.com, February 2020.