SKN Coal Mines
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
SKN Coal Mines (also known as Bara Kumala, Bara Naga, Bara Naga 2, Bara Sinar, and Ekspansi Naga Abadi) is a 0.6-million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) coal mine in Anggana, Kutai Kartanegara, the province of East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
The map below shows the exact location of the coal mine in Anggana, Kutai Kartanegara, the province of East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
- Operator: Sinar Kumala Naga
- Owner: Sinar Kumala Naga
- Location: Anggana, Kutai Kartanegara, the province of East Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -0.5124, 117.3144 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year: 2009
- Production capacity: 0.6 Mtpa
- Total reserves (Mt):
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2): 26.49
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI-ICMA), "Indonesian Coal Book, 2020-2021," Petromindo.com, February 2020.