SLC Oil Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
SLC Oil Pipeline is an oil pipeline in the United States.
The pipeline runs from Frontier Station, Utah to Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Operator: Holly Energy Partners (100%)
- Current capacity:
- Proposed capacity:
- Length: 95 miles (153 kilometers)
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
In 2017 Holly Energy Partners acquired a 75% interest in the SLC Pipeline LLC from Frontier Aspen LLC, the owner of SLC and an affiliate of Plains All American Pipeline. As a result, the SLC pipeline became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Holly Energy. 
Articles and resources
- "Holly Energy Partners to Acquire Remaining Interests in Frontier and SLC Pipelines," Holly Energy Partners, Aug 10, 2017
- "Holly Energy Partners to Acquire Remaining Interests in Frontier and SLC Pipelines". Business Wire. 10 August 2017. Retrieved 9 March 2023.
- Blum, Jordan (11 August 2017). "Plains All American selling stake in Utah pipelines for $250 million". Houston Chronicle. Retrieved 9 March 2023.