SMM Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
SMM Coal Mine is a 0.2-million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) coal mine in Teweh Tengah, the province of Central Kalimantan, Indonesia.
The map below shows the approx. location of the coal mine in Teweh Tengah, the province of Central Kalimantan, Indonesia.
- Operator: Suprabari Mapanindo Mineral
- Owner: Suprabari Mapanindo Mineral
- Location: Teweh Tengah, the province of Central Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -1.1141, 114.4862 (approx.)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year: 2014
- Production capacity: 0.2 Mtpa
- Total reserves (Mt): 126.7
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2): 239.0
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI-ICMA), "Indonesian Coal Book, 2020-2021," Petromindo.com, February 2020.