Saiod Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Saiod Coal Mine is a surface mine in Vakhdat, Tajikistan.
The map below shows the location of the mine.
The mine is owned by Shirkati Tajikochity Sayed.
- Owner: Shirkati Tajikochity Sayed
- Location: Vakhdat, Tajikistan
- Coordinates: 38.567955, 68.996357
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 0.04 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Reserves:
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type:
- Mine Type: Surface, Open Pit
- Start Year: 1993
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- Little Earth, Review of the Coal Sector in the Republic of Tajikistan, n.d., accessed September 2021