Samarska Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Samarska Coal Mine is an operating underground coal mine in Dnipropetrovsk Oblast, Ukraine.
The map below shows the [approximate] location of the mine, near Ternivka, in Pavlohrad Raion, Dnipropetrovsk Oblast, Ukraine.
The Samarska coal mine is an underground coal mine. It is operated by DTEK Pavlogradugol, a subsidiary of DTEK Group, which is owned by Ukrainian billionaire Rinat Akhmetov.
- Owner: DTEK Pavlogradugol
- Parent Company: DTEK Group (owned by Rinat Akhmetov)
- Location: Ternivka, Pavlohrad Raion, Dnipropetrovsk Oblast, Ukraine
- GPS Coordinates: 48.4743947, 36.1173475 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.0 MT/year
- Total Reserves:
- Recoverable Reserves:
- Coal type:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1973
- Source of Financing: