Sambarata coal mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
The Sambarata coal mine is an opencast mine, operated by Berau Coal Energy, with a capacity of 5 million tonnes-per-annum (MTPA) in Tasuk, Teluk Bayur, Berau, East Kalimantan, Indonesia. Along with the Binungan coal mine and Lati coal mine, it produces a combined 32 million tonnes per annum.
The map below shows the exact location of the Sambarata coal mine, in Tasuk, Teluk Bayur, Berau, East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
Berau Coal Energy operates the Sambarata mine.
- Sponsor:Berau Coal Energy
- Parent company:
- Location: Tasuk, Teluk Bayur, Berau, East Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Coordinates: 2.165436, 117.411245 (exact)
- Status: operating
- Capacity: 5 MTPA
- Reserves: 32.08 MT
- In service:2000Cite error: Closing
Articles and resources
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Berau, Our Profile, accessed April 1, 2020
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Indonesian Coal Book 2020/2021