Samsonivska-Zakhidna Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Samsonivska-Zakhidna Coal Mine (also known by its Russian name Samsonovka-Zapadnaya) is an operating underground coal mine in Luhansk Oblast, Ukraine.
The map below shows the [approximate] location of the mine, near Samsonivka, in Krasnodon (Sorokyne) Raion, Luhansk Oblast, Ukraine. The mine is located within the rebel-controlled territory of the so-called Luhansk People's Republic.
- Owner: DHK Krasnodonugol
- Parent Company: Metinvest Group (owned by Rinat Akhmetov)
- Location: Samsonivka, Krasnodon (Sorokyne) Raion, Luhansk Oblast, Ukraine
- GPS Coordinates: 48.3810677, 39.5852462 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 MT/year
- Total Reserves:
- Recoverable Reserves: 133 MT
- Coal type:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1999
- Source of Financing: