San Marco–Recanati Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
San Marco–Recanati Pipeline is a proposed natural gas pipeline in Italy.
The pipeline will run from Monte Urano (Fermo Province) to Recanati (Macerata Province), Italy.
- Owner: Gasdotti Italia S.p.A.
- Capacity: 247.2 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 34.5 km / 21.4 miles
- Diameter: 24 inches
- Status: Construction
- Start Year: 2022
- Cost: $53,550,000
The project is listed in the European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas Ten Year Network Development Plan with the code "TRA-F-424".
In October 2018, the European Investment Bank signed a loan agreement with Gasdotti Italia to provide €90 million (US$107 million) financing for the construction of both the San Marco–Recanati gas pipeline and the company's 113 kilometre Larino-Chieti Pipeline which is also under construction.
Articles and resources
- "San Marco-Recanati" DN 600 (24") DP 75 bar natural gas pipeline" Ministry of Economic Development, accessed Jan. 15, 2020.
- "Sgi, tenders for the Adriatic gas backbone start" ANSA, May 25, 2018.
- Piano Decenale Di Sviluppo 2018/2027, Societa Gasdotti Italia S.p.A., 2018, p.35
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (2020). "TYNDP - Annex A - Projects Tables RPJ007_NS_2020 - entsog". ENTSOG. Retrieved September 16, 2020.
- SGI - GAS NETWORK DEVELOPMENT, European Investment Bank Projects, May 8, 2018