Sanjiang Energy Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Sanjiang Energy Coal Mine is operated by Shenmu Sanjiang Energy Co., Ltd. The mine is a coal resource integration mine. The coal mine before the integration was built in August 1992 and put into production in May 1993, with a designed production capacity of 0.15 million tons/year.On July 18, 2013, Sanjiang Energy Coal Mine Resource Integration Project started construction, with a designed production capacity of 1.2 million tons/year.In October 2016, the integration project was completed and entered into a joint trial operation.The approved production capacity in 2018 was 1.2 million tons/year.
At about 2 pm on July 28, 2015, an explosion occurred in the Sanjiang Energy Coal Mine, and one person was seriously injured.
- Operator: Shenmu Sanjiang Energy Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shenmu Jiao'er Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Location: Majiata Township, Shenmu City, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 38.859655, 110.392424
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 45.44 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 25.78 million tonne
- Coal Type: Non-caking coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 15.1376 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2016
Articles and resources
- 神木市三江能源有限公司, 企查查, Accessed July 2021
- 关于《陕西有色榆林煤业有限公司榆阳区杭来湾煤矿矿山地质环境保护与土地复垦方案》等十五个方案审查结果的公示, 陕西省自然资源厅, January 22, 2019
- 陕西神木一煤矿被指非法开采瞒报事故 官方说法不一, 法制日报, November 8, 2015
- 神木县三江能源有限公司煤炭资源整合项目职业病危害控制效果评价评价报告网上公开信息, 陕西安科安全生产技术研究所有限公司, January 20, 2017
- 全国煤矿生产能力情况（生产煤矿）(As of December 31, 2018), 国家能源局, Accessed July 2021
- 神府矿区煤的煤质特性与利用, 道客巴巴, Accessed July 2021