Sayano-Partizanskiy coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Sayano-Partizanskiy Coal Mine is a surface mine in Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia.
The map below shows the location of the mine, near the village of Ivanovka, in Partizansky District, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia.
Sayano-Partizanskiy Open Pit OOO operates the mine, which is owned by Russian Coal OAO.  The capacity of the mine is 3 million tonnes per annum. <name="RC2"/> The mine has been operating since 1991 and production figures tend to vary considerably from year to year. In 2015 the mine produced .6 million tonnes, in 2019 the mine produced 1.1 million tonnes. Coal from Russian Coal Group is consumed both domestically and exported. 
- Operator: Sayano-Partizanskiy Open Pit OOO 
- Owner: Russian Coal OAO 
- Location: Ivanovka, Partizansky District, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia
- Coordinates: 55.22230467, 94.53109354 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 3 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) 
- Production (2019): 1.1 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) 
- Total Reserves:
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type: BITUMINOUS, or ANTHRACITE (Thermal)
- Mine Type: SURFACE
- Start Year: 1991 
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- Russian Coal, "Coal mine Sayano-partizanskiy", Russian Coal website, Accessed March 2021
- Саяно-Партизанский угольный разрез, Wikimapia, accessed Apr. 2021.
- United States Securities and Exchange Commission,"Form 20-F", SEC website, Accessed March 2021
- Russian Coal, "In 2019 Russian Coal Group shipped over 13.5 million tons of coal", Russian Coal website, Accessed March 2021