Second Suruga Trunk Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The pipeline runs from the Sodeshi Shimizu LNG Terminal in Chūbu, Shizuoka prefecture to Fuji City, Shizuoka prefecture.
- Operator: Sizuoka Gas Co.
- Parent Company: INPEX
- Current Capacity:
- Proposed Capacity:
- Length: 50 miles / 81 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2006
The pipe is operated by Sizuoka Gas and owned by INPEX. It operates at a pressure of 6.9 MPa.
Articles and resources
- http://abarrelfull.wikidot.com/sodeshi-shimizu-lng-terminal Sodeshi Shimizu Lng Terminal], A Barrel Full, accessed September 2018
- Natural Gas Pipeline Map Inpex, Dec. 4, 2006
- Plunkett, Jack. Plunkett's Chemicals, Coatings & Plastics Industry Almanac 2009. Plunkett Research, Ltd. ISBN 159392125X, 9781593921255 Check
|isbn=value: invalid character (help).
- Construction of Natural Gas Pipeline (Shizuoka Line) now Complete, INPEX, Dec. 4, 2006