Shaan-Jing Gas Pipeline 2
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Shaan-Jing Gas Pipeline 2 (also known as 陕京二线输气管线) is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from Jingbian, Shaanxi, through Shanxi and Hebei Province, to Beijing.
- Parent Company: Kunlun Energy
- Current Capacity: 12 billion cubic meters per year
- Proposed Capacity:
- Length: 581 Miles / 935 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2005
A 41-kilometer-extension (25.5 miles) of the pipeline was completed in 2008. The extension ended in east of Tongzhou District, Beijing, to secure the natural gas supply to Beijing, the capital city.
Articles and resources
- Oil/gas Transportation Service, PetroChina, accessed March 2018
- PipeChina to take on $56 billion of pipelines to boost network access, Market Screener, Jul. 24, 2020
- 陕京天然气 百度百科
- 中国石油承建的陕京二线输气管道工程采通段投产 www.gov.cn, Dec 23, 2008