|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Shaan-Jing Gas Pipeline (also known as 陕京一线输气管线) is an operating natural gas pipeline.
- Operator: Beijing Huayou Gas Company
- Parent Company: Beijing Huayou Gas Company
- Current capacity: 4 billion cubic meters per year
- Proposed capacity:
- Length: 570 miles / 918 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1997
The pipeline is owned and operated by Beijing Huayou Gas Company. The pipeline starts from the gas processing plant in Changqing gas field, in Shaanxi province, and terminates in the Yamenkou terminal in Shijingshan district, Beijing. It supplies natural gas to Shanxi, Hebei, Beijing and Tianjin. It also supplies The Cangzhou Fertilizer Plant and Shandong Zibo area through Gang-Cang and Cang-Zi lines. The length of the pipeline is 918 km (570 mi). The pipeline has a diameter of 660 mm (26 in) and designed pressure of 6.4 MPa. The annual capacity of this pipeline is after several upgradings 4 billion cubic meters of natural gas. The pipeline includes three compressor stations and three underground storage facilities. The pipeline runs parallel to Shaan-Jing Gas Pipeline 2
Articles and resources
- Shaan-Jing Pipeline, Wikipedia, accessed March 2018
- CNPC starts building fourth leg of Shaan-Jing pipeline, Gas Strategies, Aug. 15, 2016
- 陕京天然气 百度百科
- "Oil/gas Transportation Service". PetroChina. Retrieved 2009-02-24.
- "China compressor operations optimized with help of pipeline studio model". Pipeline & Gas Journal. 2003-10-01. Retrieved 2009-02-24.
Related GEM.wiki articles
Wikipedia also has an article on Shaan-Jin Pipeline (Shaan-Jing pipeline). This article may use content from the Wikipedia article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License].