Shaan-Jing Gas Pipeline 3
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Shaan-Jing Gas Pipeline 3 (陕京三线输气管线) is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from Yulin in Shaanxi to Xishatun in Beijing.
- Parent Company: Kunlun Energy
- Current Capacity: 15 billion cubic meters per year
- Proposed Capacity:
- Length: 557 Miles / 896 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2010
Articles and resources
- 2010 Annual Report, China National Petroleum Corporation, accessed March 2018
- PipeChina to take on $56 billion of pipelines to boost network access, Market Screener, Jul. 24, 2020
- 陕京三线天然气管道全线贯通新浪财经, Jan 2, 2011
- 陕京三线 百度百科