Shaanxi Iron and Steel Indonesia plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Shaanxi Iron and Steel Indonesia is a proposed steel plant in Indonesia.
The location of the steel plant in Indonesia is unknown.
- Private/State ownership: state-owned (Shaanxi Provincial People's Government State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission 89.16%, Shaanxi Province People's Government 10.84%)
- Parent company: Shaanxi Provincial People's Government State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission 89.16%, Shaanxi Province People's Government 10.84%
- Owner: Shaanxi Iron and Steel Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: unknown
- GPS Coordinates: unknown
- Plant status: proposed
- Start year: unknown
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Crude steel: 7500 (BF-BOF or EAF unknown)
- Steel product category: flat, long
- Steel products: bar, wire rod, section, strip, plate
- Steelmaking process: integrated (BF)
- Primary steel production equipment: blast furnace (BF) (# unknown); basic oxygen furnace (BOF) (# unknown)
Articles and resources
- Latest Developments in Steelmaking Capacity 2020, OECD, 2020
- Shaanxi Longmen Iron and Steel (Group) Co., Ltd. (Chinese), QCC, Retrieved on: Dec. 11, 2020
- Shaanxi Steel Invests in Indonesia, Fastmarkets, Retrieved on: Dec. 11, 2020